We have our lucky stars to thank for missing the magnitude 6.6 earthquake in Port Hardy. Both of us and our cat are out of town when it happened. Although not much damage should have happened according to reports, we are still blessed to not have the scary experience. I wonder how our cat would cope?
As I was getting ready to check out of my hotel this morning, I decided that I was going to skip the hotel breakfast (no time) again, so I was left with 2 unused breakfast vouchers. I usually would just toss them away or keep them anyway, but today I had a better idea. Why not give them to another hotel guest who could use a free breakfast? So that's what I did. The couple who rode the elevator with me already had breakfast, so after checking out at the front desk I walked over to the gentleman waiting to be seated at the restaurant and gave the vouchers to him. That felt good, and I wish I thought of that many trips ago as I rarely use all my vouchers. Note to self for the future!
As I was getting ready to check out of my hotel this morning, I decided that I was going to skip the hotel breakfast (no time) again, so I was left with 2 unused breakfast vouchers. I usually would just toss them away or keep them anyway, but today I had a better idea. Why not give them to another hotel guest who could use a free breakfast? So that's what I did. The couple who rode the elevator with me already had breakfast, so after checking out at the front desk I walked over to the gentleman waiting to be seated at the restaurant and gave the vouchers to him. That felt good, and I wish I thought of that many trips ago as I rarely use all my vouchers. Note to self for the future!
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment